Serving Calgary for over 20 years!
Crossroads Market will be celebrating our 25th Anniversary in 2012. We have come a long way since our humble beginnings on 16th Avenue back in 1987, and then relocating to our present location in 1999 where we revitalized a piece of Calgary’s history, the Canada Packers Building.
Over the years Crossroads Market has been known as a place where cultures meet. We have been a weekend destination to millions of shoppers and have provided a facility where individuals have had the opportunity to start their own business.
Crossroads Market is a proud supporter in the community and has helped raise millions of dollars for local charities.
Did you know…
- We are Calgary’s Largest year-round indoor/outdoor market
- We have over 100,000 square feet of market area
- We have over 150 market vendors of antiques and crafts
- We are actively involved in making our communities and Calgary a better place
- We are a family owned and operated business with the next generation putting their mark on the Market